But we also understand that many factors affect your purchase decision.
Should you wish to return or exchange an item:
- The first step: email us for a return authorization.
- Sorry, custom-made jewelry is not returnable, and non-refundable.
- Please do not ship your item back to us without prior notice in order to avoid any customs hassle and extra charges.
- You will be charged for inbound return shipment charges, duty and taxes as applicable.
- All tags should be attached to the product.
- Any tampering with the tag would result in non return.
- Once we received the gemstones, we will have to get the gemstones tested. You may incur the GIA recertification cost i.e $150. This way we can make sure that we get our genuine goods back.
- Kindly note that any handling charges may vary depending upon individual cases based on the area of delivery.
- We will issue a refund to you for the full amount of your purchase, less any extra shipping/handling/recertification charges applied.
- We recommend shipping inbound returned merchandise via insured and signature required FedEx / USPS (USPS for domestic shipping only) for tracking purposes. We also recommend that customers request adequate insurance to cover the purchase price of the shipment. We won’t be responsible for lost shipment, hence we won’t be able to issue any refund.
- We're dedicated to creating a joyful gem-buying experience for every customer, and are always open to discussing the details of your specific purchase and how you want to handle a refund, credit or exchange.